1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry Potter

Discussion in 'Caribbean Vacation - COL (Chirping Out Loud).' started by Samantha1978, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samantha1978

Samantha1978 "Never Molted"

Has anyone read the Harry Potter books? For some reason the other day I decided to pick one up and before I knew it I had finished the whole book. I really like them. Wish I would have figured that out sooner. I have like 5 more to read!!!

2. cmpolara

cmpolara Hi, I'm New Here!

I started out just like you, but i got interested just before the 4th book came out. Now I am a Harry Potter addict. I have practically forced everyone I know to just read the first one, then they are hooked [​IMG] If you liked the first one just wait, they get better and better. The movies are good too, but of course, know where near as good as the books. The 4th movie comes out this November, btw.

3. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

A week before the 6th book came out, I dragged out books 1-5 and re-read them. I just finished the Half-Blood Prince and wish the last one was available now! I need to know what happens...

I hate how long it takes for each of the books to be released. I guess before the last book is released, I will have to re-read 1-6 again so I can refresh my old memory LOL.

I had two guesses about who the prince was and my second one was correct. I won't say any more because I don't want to spoil the book for those of you who haven't read it yet. I do have to say that even though it had a sad ending, I think that things are not as they appear-perhaps there will be a twist in the last book. Then again, I could be waaaay off LOL.

4. Samantha1978

Samantha1978 "Never Molted"

Well I am now starting the fourth book. I can't believe how fast I read them. I have also been going to bed much later than usual...I don't want to put the book down!! I haven't seen the movies yet..but I plan too. I'll try to watch them before the new one comes out!! [​IMG]

5. LdyPebSaby

LdyPebSaby Hi, I'm New Here!

hehehe That's cool! I didn't get hooked until after the fourth book... I wasn't interested then my friend was like "This is a super great serises." And I picked them up and before I knew I read all of them... ^_^ When Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince came out I woke up at midi-night to get it... [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.