1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy to be Crabbing :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by chryss, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chryss

chryss Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi everyone. My name is Chryss. I have had three of my crabs since 9/27. Herbie, Rachel, and Jester. Herbie just came up after being down for about 2 months. I guess he has molted but I am not sure. I think he looks lighter in color. Jester went down two weeks ago and I have a concern which I will post in the molting section in a bit. Rachel on the other hand buried herself when I first got her and I haven't seen her since. I am not sure if she is dead or just scared or still molting. She is real small.

I have since purchased a new larger tank, and now I have a total of 6 PP's and 3 E's. I only see three of my crabs. The rest are hiding or something. I am sure having fun. My husband thinks I am crazy but I have come to be quite addicted to these little girls and boys.

Glad to be a part of your forum and looking forward to learning as much as I can.

2. Mommy2Crabs

Mommy2Crabs (Small Crab)

Welcome chryss! :) There are alot of cool crabbers here. Have fun!

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Welcome Chyrss...you'll find super useful info here and great advice. Happy crabbing :D

4. Lukems

Lukems "First Molt In Progress"

Welcome!

Glad To Have You On Board!

5. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

Welcome to HCRU Chyrss! You have nine crabs but only three are up. Not that I'm an enabler ;) but it seems to me you need some more crabs If your husband gives you a hard time, let us know. We have more reasons to get new crabs than Martha Stewart has decorating ideas.:D

6. chryss

chryss Hi, I'm New Here!

Oh I couldn't agree with you more on needing more. My husband was giving me a hard time when I wanted to get #4. Hehehehe I have to wait until summer now as it is too cold here but you can bet I will be getting more :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.