1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hallo!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by ebirah, Jul 25, 2006.

1. ebirah

ebirah Guest

Hi, I'm Ebirah(giant lobster in godzilla) and well, I'm new. I just recently got a hermit crab, and I'm just here for tips on what to get for my crabitat and such.

2. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena Guest

This is a great place for tips and advice!  As you gain experience, you'll learn to give great advice too.  That is the really rewarding part of the forum!  Feel free to ask all the questions you can think of.

One tip that I can give you right away is to get a second hermit crab.  They are social animals and enjoy having companions.

3. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

welcome to the addiction! i like your username, very cool.

what all supplize do you have right now for your crab. (and yea, you'll need at least 2 crabbies)

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Hi and welcome to The Addiction!  :cheesygrin:

5. ebirah

ebirah Guest

I finally got another crab today ^.^! I got him from a Petsmart (stupid idiots gave him a painted shell :steamed:) and he has a green shell. I think he's a straw but I'm not entirely sure. I gave him and ebirah a bath so they both smell the same.
    PS. this crab is BIG.

6. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

wow! congrats!! can you post a pic of the hermie? 'cuase if it is a straw you will need higher humdity.

7. ebirah

ebirah Guest

I'm waiting for him to come out of his shell.

8. maliasma

maliasma Guest

Hey there...I'm new, too, so I'm making my rounds in this folder saying hello to everyone! 

Congrats on your two new hermies...can't wait to see pictures of your Strawberry!

9. Ms Lala

Ms Lala Guest

Oooohhhh! Strawberries are so pretty :pinkr2:.

if you want to find out about what species the crab street journal has an species identification thing that's really cool

10. kathleen

kathleen Guest

Hi!  I just joined myself.  This is a very friendly bunch.