1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got Cavipes?

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by Eric, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

I am starting to think that the Cavipes are the hardest to find. Even more so them straws these days. Does anyone know where I can get some as a freind of mine is interested? Please reply with any help you can provide at all.

[​IMG]

How many Cavipes does everyone have, if any? What does everyone think of the Cavipe Species?

Cappa

2. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

I had 2 but one molted the same evening I got him and didn't make it my other one has molted and doing great. Elli is bright red and shy she is so cute. She is starting to come around.

I love Cavipes and would love to have a few more. I'll pay $100 for 4 cavipes to anyone who can get them and willing to ship them (the right way). 4 cav's are less than $20 and shipping overnight is about $25, so that would still be a $55 profit.

3. Ally

Ally (Micro Crab)

Where did you find yours, Tricia? Do you just get lucky and find one or two at a time mixed in with another species at the pet store?

4. SuperMom

Yep, I got them at Petco the only 2 I have evr seen there.

5. mari61960

mari61960 "Never Molted"

I have 6 up and roaming and I think 4 molting. I got all mine at Petco's. I haven't seen any recently except one tiny one that I got about 3 weeks ago. [​IMG]

6. Ally

Ally (Micro Crab)

As most of you already know, there was one in the group of 11 that I adopted this week. I just posted pics in the species id forum. [​IMG]

7. thehermitshack

thehermitshack "Never Molted"

[​IMG] Hi everyone I am getting a shipment in that is suppose to include C. Cavipes, C. Rugosus, And C. Brevimanus. I won't know until I receive them because I have ordered certain species to receive different. I will let everyone know what is in stock when they arrive. Thanks again.

8. SuperMom

Eric, don't forget to add me to your Christmas list. [​IMG]

PLEASE, let me know when ya get your cavipes. [​IMG]

9. moire_eel

moire_eel "Second Molt, A Success"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thehermitshack:
    [​IMG] Hi everyone I am getting a shipment in that is suppose to include C. Cavipes, C. Rugosus, And C. Brevimanus. I won't know until I receive them because I have ordered certain species to receive different. I will let everyone know what is in stock when they arrive. Thanks again. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome... once I get my new 75 gallon set up and stable, I'll be looking for more of all of the above! (Right now I'd have nowhere to put 'em, since my husband says no crabs in the new tank until Christmas day!)

10. dansnprincess

dansnprincess Hi, I'm New Here!

i got mine last month at petco. the girl thre said they don't get exotics, and the i said well you must, because thats what these are! i paid $4.99 each, i got two! nala and brutis.

11. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG]<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Hey Eric please do keep us posted if ya get Cavipes in and post few pics of them as well if ya can..</span> [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.