1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goof-Off Day

Discussion in 'Calendar' started by Angelfaery, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelfaery

Angelfaery Guest

Now this is a day made for me! :angel4: What kinds of things do you like to do to goof off?

I like to veg in front of the tv, post useless things on boards :tongue3:, play with my cats, go to movies, read, garden, play video games, and once in a while just stare off into space. :icon_thumleft:

2. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

:hello2: Oh happy day! Things I love to do when I goof off....rollerblade, read, paint, go window shopping at the mall/outlet mall(if the weather's nice), post stuff on my LiveJournal(Vicki, you still haven't checked mine out yet..if you have you haven't posted any comments  :confused5: ), and watch movies here at home.

Come to think of it, I have more than my fair share of Nat'l Goof-Off days... :tongue3:

3. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

I like to scream at the walls :hermez:, :pinch:, I like to roll around on the floor, run up and down the hall, sing, laugh wildly, read, watch video's...Just don't run away from me cause you think I'm wierd. LOL I really have too much energy!

4. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

Scream at the walls? You are crazy!
    I like to read, sleep, paint, make impossible things, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, and play with my 1 year old brother

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.