1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodnight Jupiter.

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Winter, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winter

Winter "Never Molted"

Tonight I found Jupiter dead. I don't really want to talk about his death, so instead:

I found him in this pet shop in Cape May and he had this awful painted yellow shell. But he was so much sweeter then the other crabs and he just had character, so he was the first crab I picked. He lost the battle for dominance quite miserably, as the other crabs are much more aggressive then he was even though Tyson is smaller. Not to say I don't love all my crabs, but I did kind of favor him. He had one of the brightest personalities, even though it was very quiet.

So good night Jupiter. I'm sure you're chilling on a nice beach in Crabby Heaven somewhere with all the popcorn you can eat.

I'm going to do my best not to blame myself for his death. I'd rather just move on and try to improve my tank as best I can. Even though I'm a new crabber, I had hoped I wouldn't have to deal with a death this soon, but I suppose it does happen. I'll try not to let it happen again though.

2. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

It not your fault and I know how you feel.....
    Maybe Clowny, Paco, and Zoom (My dead babies) are hangin out with Jupiter too!

3. createbad

createbad "Never Molted"

sorry for your lost...keep your head up and keep being the best crab keeper you can be RIP jupiter

4. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I'm so sorry. :( Jupiter seems like a really special hermit crab. I know how you feel. :( You're a great owner, especially for being pretty new to crabbing. It wasn't your fault at all. Maybe Jupiter met some of my crabbies in Hermie Heaven. They never had popcorn before, but maybe Jupiter can share!

5. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I'm sorry too about your hermie Jupiter. It's hard losing a crabbie...:(

6. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

I'm so sorry! I have been through that. Its so hard.

7. xAizaOnigirix

xAizaOnigirix (Small Crab)

I'm sorry, RIP Jupiter! I know how it is to have an extra-special crabby =[

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.