1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye Theodore...

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by wickedannabella, Nov 3, 2006.

1. ...you were always so shy and so afraid.  I bought you because I didn't want you to be alone.  You never came out of your shell...until you died.

We lost you today, on our two week anniversary. 

We didn't have you long, but we loved you all the same.

You will be missed.  :angel1:

[img=300x204]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d197/wicked_annabella/September2006005.jpg[/img]

:crybaby2: 

2. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

Aww..I'm so sorry...Theodore was won stunning crabbie though, such beautiful coloring.  :tear:

3. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

I am so sorry Wick...  :tear:

4. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Sorry for your loss  :(.

5. Thanks, not unexpected, but still sad all the same. 

As my husband so "delicately" put it.  At least he had a nice place to die.

*sobs*

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Sorry Wick he did die loved! That is important  :tear:

7. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

I am sorry about the loss!  :tear: he sounds so cute and helpless. You gave him a good home.

8. AliceInABox.

AliceInABox. Guest

You have my deepest sympathy. You gave Theodore a good home, full of love and compassion. It's a hard time in every crabber's life, no matter if you have the crab for 5 years or 5 minutes, we all love them from the start and love them just the same. I'm really sorry for your loss and hope that you don't feel sorrowful, but happily realize that this a learning experience for the crabbing years to come.  :pinkr2:

9. crabcrazy

crabcrazy Guest

So sorry :tear: