1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye my sweet Prince...

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Crabaddict, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

I will NEVER forget you. You were my sweetest, my most precious hermie. You were the reason I bought a new tank, but you didn't make it through your second molt to see it. I want to give up now that you are gone, I feel terrible. It feels as if it was yesterday that I found you in the pet store, but we've been together for almost 3 years. I hope you had a happy life with me... I miss you terribly :sad11:

:pinkr2:
    Pyro
    [img width=300 height=225]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l210/jabby77/hermies004.jpg[/img]

Oh man, I feel like crap.

2. iluvhermies

iluvhermies Guest

:huggies: I am so sorry to hear about your lose. Do not give up. I know it is hard but you gave your hermie the best life it could have. Be proud that you are such a good Mommy.

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:hug2: I am so sorry--he lived a wonderful life with you and will see the tank from above~ :yes2:

4. shmama

shmama Guest

:heart: I'm So Sorry about Pyro my friend. I know you loved him very much. I understand feeling like you want to give up, I get that way when I lose any of my babies. Maybe he was older than you thought(?) You need to take comfort in the thought that he had a WONDERFUL HOME with you & I'm sure he KNEW he was Loved. 3 years is a good time stretch for a straw, unfortunetly. I doubt he would have had it as good anywhere else.
    Take Care Sweetie. Hugz :hug2: Diane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.