1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye Franklin

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by lovelylivelycrabs, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelylivelycrabs

lovelylivelycrabs "Preparing For First Molt"

Franklin, you were under so much stress from your first residence, there were dead crabs everywhere, the stench was horrible, no food and only tap water. I loved you as best I could. I'm sorry I accidentally dug you up when I was doing the deep clean. I didn't know you were under there still... I thought you were under the hidey. :( I'm so sorry. I tried to get you to go back under, I tried my hardest to make you comfortable. I feel so responsible for your death. I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me. I miss you so much. The tank isn't the same without you. Eleanor is heartbroken. How could I have let this happen? I'm sorry Franklin, and I hope you're having a good time up there in hermit heaven.

Rest in peace, Franklin. You are gone but never forgotten.

2. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

Awwww lovely, don't be so hard on yourself, be proud of what you did, you saved a crab from a terrible environment and gave him a great home until he made the connection to Hermie heaven! He REALLY appreciates what you did for him!

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

I am very sorry about Franklin. I know how hard it is to lose a crab. And I know how hard I was on myself. I still feel I'm responisble for Hermie and Felix's deaths, but don't be so hard on yourself. Please!

4. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

I am really sorry about Franklin..... You did your best.

5. lovelylivelycrabs

lovelylivelycrabs "Preparing For First Molt"

thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.