1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye Anna, It's been fun. :(

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Hermies4Life, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Life

Hermies4Life (Small Crab)

Goodbye Anna. You've been acting weird for the longest time, I'm sorry that I didn't notice earlier.
    Then yesterday, you went without your shell. I freaked out, as you can tell. I ISO'd you with many shells,food,water and hideys.
    But you didn't make it, and I am quite sad. Why i'll probably never know,but the memories that I have will be quite grand.

I remember the day I picked you out, all I has was a critter carrier,calci sand and commercial food. You and funk looked so cute and innocent.
    You hid most of teh way home,shy, but i knew I loved you anyways.

I remeber you being shy and small, like a child i had to protect. Funk would always pick on you,and you would chase him around. But, after a few months you became very quiet,sleeping a lot. You moulted right under the salt water dish, tipping it. Funk was not to happy with you.

And then yesterday you shed your shell. I scopped you up and put you in ISO. I put in many shells, fresh and salt water food, and hideys, hoping you would be ok . But today i scooped your unmoving body,and sniffed, and there was the worst smell imaginable. The death smell.
    I am so sorry to say goodbye but it must be done.

Goodbye!

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:( aw....I'm so sorry. It's never easy losing a little one...

3. peach

peach "Never Molted"

aww :( I'm sorry at least he died in a good home

4. Krabs

Krabs "Never Molted"

I just came to check how she was, Sorry to hear the bad news :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.