1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Bye Beautiful Spider

Discussion in 'Other Special Pets' started by Joey Oh, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Goodbye to my beautiful black Wolf Spider. We had her for over a year and a half. She was so pretty and sweet... I finally was able to touch her and she is as soft as she looked.

She will be missed :tear:

[img width=300 height=226]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l246/morgan0731/BlackWolf7642Medium.jpg[/img]

:crybaby2:

2. Charis

Charis Guest

I am so sorry for your loss. I used to keep wolf spiders and it was so sad when they would die. She looked so pretty. My sympathies. :pinkr2:

3. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

I'm sorry for your lose Joey. <<<HUGS>>>

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Im so sorry- :tear: I have been thinking about keeping spiders--how do you know when they die? I hear they are pretty dormant?

5. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

I'm so sorry Joey..I am not a big spider person but I am sure that if I had one I would learn to love them..just like I did with the crabbies. No matter what, it was on of your babies that you lost and I am very sorry for your loss.

6. crabcrazy

crabcrazy Guest

I am so sorry:(

7. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Herm~ You got me thinking, so I took her to our local museum yesterday and they said that she may be either getting ready to molt or if her abdomen starts to shrink then she has passed. Sadly, she is shrinking, so she is gone :tear:

Thanks to everyone for your kind words... spiders are a bit harder to love, but once you learn more about them they can be EXTREMELY fascinating! I just wish I would have gotten brave enough to hold her.

8. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

:shuffle: I am sorry about you spider...

9. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

*your

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.