1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imported_hermies4life

imported_hermies4life (Micro Crab)

Hello. I used to be an active member of this forum, but I have grown silent. And their is a very good reason for that.
    All of my crabs have died. Over a course of a few months, they have all died. I really don't know the cause of their deaths. About a week ago I found my last and largest hermit crab dead, laying in the sand. I had all the requirments of a tank. Fresh water, salt water, temp, humidity,sand,food,ect.
    I just wanted to say that I am leaving this forum, because i am not getting any more hermit crabs. I didn't know where else to post this.
    I am now a proud owner, of a leopard gecko. I have wanted one, even before i started owning crabs, 5 years ago.
    I just wanted to say goodbye.

2. alliswell777

alliswell777 (Small Crab)

hermies4life, im very sorry to know that all of your crabs have died. im sorry. i dont want to say some lame & lamenting phrase to comfort you. all i can say is that when i read your post, i felt it all deep in my chest. i lost rugbii a few weeks back, & i felt so sad & discouraged by it. i cannot think of how i would feel if i lost all of my crabs in a few months time. i am truely sorry for that. goodbye, hermies4life, i have enjoyed your posts & encouragement. have an incredible time with your new gecko :flower: perhaps theres a forum for gecko lovers out there :rainbow:

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

never say never, :huggies: someday you may own crabs again & want to come back or just come back and say howdy! Sorry to hear about your crabs though! good luck in your in adventures with your gecko!

4. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

It was nice having you here. :hug2:
    The best of luck to you and your new Gecko. :hail:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.