1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General crabbie questions!

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by CrabLover910!, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrabLover910!

CrabLover910! (Micro Crab)

I only got my crabbies a few months ago and i think i am doing some things wrong. one of my original 2 died but i don't know why and now my other one is acting very sluggish and slow whereas the one i just bought to replace the one that died is energetic and happy! Am i being over cautious? Do crabs vary in energy like dogs and humans? the temperature is a bit low, at around 22-24 but i can't get another heater because then they will get too hot. i don't have a humidity gauge either, does this matter as long as i keep their water bowls full when they evaporate?

Help me!

Mia

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Hi and Welcome. :)
    First of all, it's extremely important that you click on Forum, then click General questions about care, then click Sticky: I just bought new crabs what do I do now? Please read the info there.

Then go to Emergency Care - 911 (in Forum) and click
    Sticky: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING in this forum-Template with questions to answer.
    Fill that out and post it and we'll see if we can help you out.

There is a wealth of info on here, so please take the time to read some of it. You will be amazed and your crabbies will love you for it. :)

3. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.