1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fruit To Go?

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by susan9347, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susan9347

susan9347 (Micro Crab)

Hey everyone,
    Been a while since I posted.
    Just a question has anyone ever heard of the FruitToGo snacks for people? :confused: It's like dried out fruit. Reason why i'm asking is I am wondering if it is safe for hermitcrabs. I will list the ingredients below.

Raspberry Fruit To Go:
    Apple and Rasperry puree concentrates, apple juice concentrate (vitamin C added), citrus pectin, elderberry juice concentrate, natural flavour, lemon Juice concentrate.

Strawberry Fruit To Go:
    Apple and strawberry puree concentrates, apple juice concentrate (vitamin C added), citrus pectin, elderberry juice concentrate, natural flavor, lemon juice concentrate.

* It's all natural and sounds safe to me, but don't want to give it until I get your opinions. I think this is pretty much the same thing as regular dried fruit, so I don't see any harm.

2. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

I would just dry my own fruit just to be on the safe side.

3. PoohBear20

PoohBear20 "Never Molted"

I think it sounds alright, i wouldnt just go from what i say though, i may be wrong. just wait to see if someone else says the same thing.. good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.