1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Recipes!?!

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by keris hermies, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

Anyone have any recipes they would like to share?

2. silver616

silver616 "Preparing For Second Molt"

I don't really have any recipes. I always have 2 dishes of food available in the tank. One dish contains a mixture of one of the "dry foods" (Hikari Bio-Pure tubifex worms, brine shrimp, daphnia, plankton or Top Fin's Large Medley) with either seaweed or spirulina powder and a calcium source (calcium powder, crushed cuttlebone, or crushed oyster shells). All that is available in the pet stores. The other dish I use for "treats"...usually fresh foods such as berries, hard boiled egg yolk, carrots, corn meal with honey, mango, etc (check out the epicurean hermit site for great ideas from the edible food list). Anyway, that's what I do!! Others might be more help because they seem to prepare actual "recipes" for their crabs.

3. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

I do. Here get five strawberrys,two kiwi's,and one bannanna And chop it up in a Bowl. Hermit crabs LOVE it.

4. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

That sounds good!I'll try it!I mean the crabs will.Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.