1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Update

Discussion in 'Site Questions' started by vckums, Aug 18, 2012.

1. vckums

vckums Moderator

Hope everyone likes the new updated forum!

Please post any errors you get here. Copy and paste the error message so we can see exactly what's going on.

We are still tweaking it and Neta is working her magic fingers to the bone to get the forum done. Everyone please thank her as this wouldn't be possible with out her hard work.

Any suggestions please feel free to add, we will accommodate them if it's possible.

Thanks everyone!

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

[size=x-large]~~WOWSERS~~[/size]

What a change! I must say that after I got over the initial shock that I like it. It should appeal to everyone of all ages.

GREAT job Neta and Vicki...I know a lot of time and effort went into this. :yourock:

Whelp...off to explore and see what else is new........

OOPS---tried to expand "Smilies" by clicking "get more" and it wouldn't expand. It did the first time I tried it but not the 2nd time.

3. neta

neta Moderator

hi jellybean when you open the smilie window it stays open, so you don't have to keep reopening it every time you need to add a smilie, if you look on your tabs on your browser you should see the smilies are open ;)

4. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Good Grief! :oops: I need that emoticon where he's slapping the bat in his hand---I apparently could use a good whacking for NOT paying attention! LOL

Super good looking site!!!

5. neta

neta Moderator

lol thank you!

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

I notice that the window for the smilies went behind all my open browsers, so I couldn't see it still open. LOL I'm glad you like it Jellybean. It really needed an update and more eye catching!

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

Let me know if you find spammers. I found one so far.

8. Klabelle

Klabelle "Second Molt In Progress"

I know for me (I'm not sure if it's just me or not) but it goes to the old forum style then after 2-3 seconds it loads the new style.
    That's the only thing I've noticed so far.

9. neta

neta Moderator

Hi klabelle, that will be a lag in the redirect, once everything is settled i will close of the old forums that will stop it happening

10. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Good job! But it has been so long since I accually signed in I forgot my password