1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For vicki

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by hermiefun, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Hi vicki I just wanted to show you. I found some great jars to store your food in. They are so cute and come in all sizes and are quite cheap. For me they are worth the cost to keep all the great food i get from you and they dont take up to much space.[​IMG]

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

OOoohhhh Pretty!!!! Where'd you find those? I like alot!! Those would be perfect for peanut butter. I tried to do that in bags but the oils leaked. Yucky!
    Can you email me the picture? I'd like to post that on my store, if its ok.

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

I showed hubby, and he goes "that's really nice looking"..hehehe maybe he will let me get some jars now lol

4. hermiefun

I love them they are so cute and work great they have the wide opening so i can just put a spoon in and take out what i need. Its so much easier now to feed my hermies. I think they should work well for peanut butter. The sizes i have so far are 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 3/4 oz and the 1 oz. You can fit alot of food in them. I will be getting lots more these were just a trial cos its hard to know what they are like till you seem them lol. The sizes go up to 32 oz. The price for that one is only $1.49. The smallest one i have in the picture is only 0.19 cents. Its worth it to keep the food fresh. You can even get lavender lids. I surpose i should stop going on and on about them and just give you the site lol.
    See-Thru Clear Straight Wall Jars - US Plastic Corporation

Oh i got the seeds you sent me thanks alot. I will be ordering a bunch more food from you soon just waiting on taxes to come back then i can go crazy lol. Everytime i grow some seeds. they take about 2 days to pop up i put the pot in the tank and its all gone in 2 days. now i have one hermie addicted to them. It was funny he was climbing up the top of the tank and i was ready to put the pot in there so i went to show him and i held it next to him. The next thing i know he practically jumped off the wall into the pot and he didnt move for an hour after i put it down lol.

5. hermiecrab101

hermiecrab101 (Micro Crab)

wow vicki that would look great if you sold them like that

P.S. vicki can you look at the cool website with recipes thanks!

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

Oh I am so getting some!! :D

Yes I will go take a look!

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

Ok I ordered 2 sizes! I am still browsing through their site. I could get a bunch of stuff from here LOL

8. hermiefun

You are just to funny vicki you sound alot like me lol. When i saw them i was like omg i want some and then when i got them i was like omg i want more then oh no then i gotta order more stuff from you so i can fill them lol. way way to funny thanks you had me rolling in laughter you ordered some so fast lol :rolleyes: :) :D

9. vckums

vckums Moderator

LOL thanks...I like thier storage carts, oh man if I only had more room...*wonders when hubbys going to kick me out*

10. hermiefun

LOL oh well i have a spare room lol. For crabby stuff that is lol :) . I'm getting the same just not with room yet. Hubby keeps rolling his eyes when eva i get new shells. He loves the crabs though. He help with feeding and cleaning and all that stuff. He gets so upset when one passes he really blames himself, I get upset to but seeing a guy its kinda cute lol.

11. froggz37

froggz37 "First Molt, A Success"

LOL Now I finally know what all this jar talk I keep hearing is about.

.19c huh? Not a bad deal lol.

12. vckums

vckums Moderator

LOL Froggz! Took ya long enough blondie :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.