1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For VCKUMS

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by hermiefun, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Hi vicki i am wondering if you have any worm casting in your store? I got a bag from another hermit crab site and my hermies go nuts over it. I have purchased stuff from you before and my hermies love it so far. i have had to try things a few time before they realise what it is. I think they are finally getting use to organic food. I would love to have a store like you have. Thanks for your help.

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

No I don't have anything like that. I did hear about it, I think it's from The Crabbage Patch. I was tempted to try it on my crabs as well. I could order some and make smaller baggies. Hows that?

3. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Thats ok I was looking for a source for bigger bags. My crabs go so nuts over it i gotta fill the bowl everynight. You should try it.

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Just wanted to update on this. I contacted crabbage patch and placed an order. They replied that they dont want to resell it at this time, so it's a no go. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.