1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Next Generation/humor fans :)

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by clonehappy, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonehappy

clonehappy "First Molt, A Success"

I can't help it this is just too funny for me not to share for those that have an open mind to some really nutty humor lol. If you liked Star Trek Next Generation at all or know of it, and can handle some well done, yet weird editing check out www.jandrewedits.com

There are mostly ST ones, but there are some Back to the Future ones further down. I dont care for the Alf ones myself lol. One of my personal favs is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRpcqr89f0E&feature=related. Those guys edit these so masterfully :D There are a few with some questionable but blurred pictures that were superimposed ...and no language that I can remember other than the bleeping over fake words :) Young kids of course wont appreciate it due to Next Gen being in the 80s, but anyone who enjoyed the show I think would get a kick out of these. I know I laugh til I cry at most :hilarious: Oh and Bridge Buffoonery is awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.