1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foods from HermitCrabaddiction?

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by Roach, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roach

Roach "Preparing For First Molt"

Well I am interested in ordering a hemp net from this website. So I figured I will order some snacks as well. I was just wondering if maybe some of you that already purchsed from here could maybe give me some ideas as to your crabs favorites and maybe I can order and see if mine like as well. I believe I have all PP's if that makes the food choice any different. I am interested to see what flavors and kinds yours like. I have a few in mind I wanted to see if they'd like.

2. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

I just placed a order and received it which my crabbies are loving. I can't really remember all I ordered but my crabs love anything from there. I do remember a few of the items as I got chicken and Strawberry dinner (I think it is what it was called), oh what the heck just order stuff your crabs will love it. Get some fruits and veggies and fish. I know they will love whatever you get as all crabs from everyone who has ordered from the store said their crabs go crazy over everything sold in that store.

3. Roach

Yeah I was thinking about getting some fish and some fruits and stuff that I really cant get around here. The only downfall is I dont like paypal so I will have to use snail mail.

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

My crabs especially love the very veggie mix from hermit crab addiction and also like the friut blast cuttle bone.:)

5. Roach

Just made my first order and I did setup a paypal account so I can get the stuff quicker, haha. I had to watch myself cause I almost bought half the website. I guess they sure have a good name for a store because I am getting addicted. Alot of the stuff I wanted was unavailable, So I guess Ill just keep checking back to see if its in.

6. cococrisp

yeah. I've looked all year for the giant cochuts and large hemp nets to be in stock but I don't think it's happening because it's been a year or so.:( I don't know. i'll let you know if I find out te big hemp nets are in stock.:)

7. Roach

I ordered a corner hemp net they other day. They only had an orange one so I bought it, haha I just couldnt wait any longer.

8. cococrisp

Yeah. I got a corner one from a photo contest. My crabs never climb it but it looks awesome and I really want a big one so if one ever feels like he really needs to climb a hemp net he can.:)

9. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I want to order there, too!

10. spane116

spane116 (Micro Crab)

Great place! My crabs seem to like almost everything I've tried so far. If you are unsure what your crabs like I would suggest getting ( can I have a taste) she gives 18 or so different things in smaller bags so you can try a lot of new things. Krillameal seems to be one of the favorite things for my crabs!

11. vckums

vckums Moderator

You can pre-order a hemp net anytime. Just email me with the size, color you want. I can find out if she has that in stock.

As for the large cocohuts, I doubt I will be getting anymore of those. I bought 12 4 years ago and the last one sold maybe 6 months ago. They just weren't a big seller. I am constantly looking for new things to put in the store.

Thanks for all the nice words though about the store. Really makes my day! *hugs*

12. cococrisp

I really want to try that. I can't seem to get around to buying it yet.

13. Laughs O Lot

My mom said I could order from the store next week, once my dad pays me back the money he borrowed! Woohoo! :D I'm definitely getting hemp nets!

14. cococrisp

There are only corner ones and ten gallon ones in stock. There are some cool ten gallon ones though with leafs and stuff. Make sure you look at all the pages.:D

15. Laughs O Lot

Wow, they really sell quickly! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.