1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flucker's Juacuzzii

Discussion in 'Product Reviews.' started by HermitPaws, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

HEy every 1

Fluker's juacuzzii is Great for a water bowl
    Has steps and looks like tropical rock
    Come in 4 shapes/sizes

only thing is You can ONLY get them IN STORE not online

Other wise its a space saver!!!!!!!!!

im going to try to find a pic and post it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
  2. Lynne

Lynne Hi, I'm New Here!

I have recently purchased a large jacuzzi for my 40 gallon tank. I hate to argue with you but you can purchase them online at flukerfarms.com. I purchased mine at Petco in the city where I live. I paid about 17.00 for the large. They are available in many colors and sizes and I use mine for salt water since I have a waterfall in the crabitat for fresh water. They are very textured making it wasy for the smallest of crabs to get out of the pond and with my colony of 25, there is akways someone in the water playing around.You can bury them up to the wide ledge in the substrate and I havent had much substrate dragged into the pool by my hermit crabs and I have pp and e's.

[​IMG]

3. jendevine

jendevine (Micro Crab)

I bought 2 of them. They rock! My jumbo PP just came up from a molt and went straight to the pools. He can submerge almost completely. His shell sticks out a tiny bit. The cool thing about it is that I have a micro E and he goes into the pool too and climbs right up the steps without a struggle. I dont have to put nets and rocks and coral and all that stuff in the pools anymore. They are really pretty too!

4. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

I want to get 2 medium ones for my 20L and I want to put the corner dishes back in the 10g ISO once it is up and running. I am trying to get everything first, get it up and then get new crabs. Once I saw these I knew I wanted them right away but they are a little pricey so I decided to just get a few things at a time so my husband doesn't notice I have all these new things in the tank at once. He thinks I am crazy enough and he works hard for our money so I know he really doesn't want me buying stuff I really don't need (I am a stay at home mom so I don't work). I just buy a few things at a time and hope he doesn't notice which he usually doesn't.

5. jendevine

jendevine (Micro Crab)

Im a stay at home too and I have to watch it with my hubby too!:rolleyes:

6. chermo

If I just bring in a few things at a time he won't notice but if I bring in a lot of stuff at a time he will get upset so I just do it a little at a time and put it away when he is not home or in bed. He has not even noticed the few things I brought home the other day besides the back ground for the tank and he was happy to hear it was very cheap because it was $2.29 per foot and I got 3 feet but the cashier only charged me for 1 foot. It was even written on the label that I had 3 feet. I didn't even notice that he didn't charge me for the other 2 feet but I was pretty happy so I told him about it, I also told him that I was at petsmart for some food for them. I bought the frozen brine shrimp with spirulina algae that is in the fish dept in the freezer. They love that.

7. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

im liking that jacuzi gizmo!!!!!!

8. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

Is there any way to post a comparison pic to see how big it is?

9. jendevine

jendevine (Micro Crab)

Mine are the large pools. They fit very nicely side by side in my 30g and take up a little less then 1/4 of the aquarium.

10. Lynne

Lynne Hi, I'm New Here!

I set up a new 29 gallon crabitat and added two of the small jacuzzi's to it.

11. John

John Hi, I'm New Here!

Its so funny to here the stay at home moms sneaking small purchases, I do the same thing, only I'm the husband and my wife pays all the bills............it's tricky huh! I find if I do the grocery shopping I can get about $10 cash back with my debit card and she won't notice. The pet store is right next to the grocery store

12. chermo

I am guessing these are not really that big but pretty deep, am I right? I am wondering because I am getting ready to go out and find them for my tank. I kinda would like to know the dimensions and depth if anyone cares to measure for me. I would be more interested in Medium but I will take the measurements for any of them.

13. Lynne

Lynne Hi, I'm New Here!

The small is 4 " across and 6" long and about 1 3/4 inches deep. The big one I have is is 8 inches across by 10 inches long and about 2 1/4 inches deep at the deepest end with steps at the shallow end leading down to the deep end...just like the kiddie pools at the swim center in my town ! Hope this helps a little there are about 4 different sizes available I have the small and the large. There is also a medium and a jumbo size too.

14. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

The juacuzzii is about 2-3 inches deep on the medium and 10 inches length wise and 7 inches width

15. chermo

I was at petco today and my petco sucks, it smells bad and is very small and usually has nothing I am looking for so I didn't find them. I need to go to the other petco that has great tank conditions to find them and it doesn't smell either. It is 30 minutes away but it is worth it to find these.

16. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I'll make one of those in art out of clay. They look perfect. My Petsmart stinks too.

17. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

can you put clay in the tank?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.