1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed camera, purple ruggie + micro PP

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Shadow, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Shadow

Shadow Guest

I went out and bought some rechargable batteries which I was looking for, hopefully to solve my camera problems (long story) and so far it seems to be working!  :icon_cheers:

Well I spotted my purple ruggie wandering about the crabitat so I took him out for some pictures. I'm a bit too lazy to wipe off the glass in the tat (sand and dried up water droplets).  :icon_tongue:

Here you go! This guy (lol turns out that this purple ruggie is male) is in need of a name aswell.
    "The hand!!!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Is it safe yet??"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: I also noticed my micro pp taking a dip in the saltwater pool. He's been up three times in the last week, and I'm nearly certain he's just finished up a molt!

Took nearly half an hour but he finally decided to come out.  :confused5:

Peeking out...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dime for comparison, just barely larger then it.
    [​IMG]
    And finally just to give you an idea of how tiny he is, I stuck my fingers in at the edge of this last photo.
    [​IMG]

2. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

What a beautiful ruggie!!!  I have never seen a purple one before!  LUCKY YOU!!!

And your micro PP is darling!  The ants would like him to come over & play!  I promise I won't keep him. :angel12:

A name for a purple male, huh?

I dunno...that's tough!  Welches?  Tanzanite?  Plum? Haze?  But actually, he looks more purpley-pink, in which case Sunset might be the one!

3. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

WOW! Those are amazing pics! What cuties you have there,and I love the third one down..where he's juuuuust starting to peek out of his shell and you can see his eyes! CUTE.
    Great job, Shadow!  :icon_thumleft:

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

GREAT shots- I love the teenies.........That purple guy (Barney LOL) is too cool  :icon_thumleft:

5. your rug is BEAUTIFUL!  and the little pp is adorable!  I stopped at a petco today to see if they had any rugs or tiny anythings, but they didn't...  which is probably good, since I'd have to sneak them into the house!    :angel12: