1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fish

Discussion in 'What's Cooking? - Not Poison!' started by froggz37, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. froggz37

froggz37 "First Molt, A Success"

I know fish isnt a poison to hermies, but what how many of you all feed your hermies fish? What kinds, and how, if you do, cook it? Thanks for any imput, I love here, I've learned so much. [​IMG]
    Jess

2. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

[​IMG]I wish I could help but I really don't know. [​IMG]I'm a vegaterian I don't do any kind of meat, fish , eggs, or ect. The only meat my family gets is when we go out to eat. I also do not do fast food of any kind. Unless you count pizza.
    We do have pizza once in a blue moon...

3. froggz37

froggz37 "First Molt, A Success"

Well at least we know your hermies are eating healthy too. I was just thinking of what all they would eat in their natural surroundings.

4. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

I'm not sure either Jess, we've never tried it. But in Aunt Gertie's recipe book (Part of the Hermit Crab Source Book found on our front page by clicking the Resourceful Links tab) She lists different types of fish and how to prepare them for your crabs, such as shrimp and sea bass. I suggest everyone get this book! It is awesome!
    We are really glad you like the site so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.