1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fish food?

Discussion in 'What's Cooking? - Not Poison!' started by Hollytoledo, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollytoledo

Hollytoledo Hi, I'm New Here!

I was at a local fish store and found some different things I thought maybe i could feed my crabs, but wasn't sure if it'd be good for them or not. Can I feed them brine shrimp, kelp, or plankton? I looked at the ingredients of each of the foods and they all said it was 100% of that ingredient (100% kelp, ect).
    I can't imagine why I couldn't feed them this stuff, as it is all natural and probably similar to what they eat in the wild, but I've looked at a couple of pretty lengthy lists of what's okay to give them and didn't see any of this stuff on there, so thought I'd ask before getting some.

2. List Of Demands

List Of Demands "First Molt In Progress"

From what I've read it'd be fine to give it to them! I know you can give them the shrimp and plankton and things like that, so it should be fine.

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

some fish foods have preservatives that is what you are trying to avoid--so just watch the labels :D

4. Hollytoledo

Hollytoledo Hi, I'm New Here!

great! thanks you guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.