1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Shell Order

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by CrabbyChris22, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

I made my very first shell order the other day and I got them today. They are so cool, I felt like a little kids at Christmas. I spent like $63 altogether, and $12.50 was in shipping, but I got 41 shells. They are so beautiful, I cannot believe that people want to paint these wonderful creations from the earth. Mother Nature really is phenomenal. Here's pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/cricha22/Shells/01-21-06003.jpg[/img]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Awesome picks! I'm sure they will love those

3. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Beautiful! I'm jealous! Lol. Did he throw in any free ones?

4. CrabbyChris22

i'm not sure amie, i lost track of what i ordered.

5. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Those look like Naples shells! (I should know....I have enough of them!!!) :laughing5:

Is that where your ordered them from? Your crabbies are gonna love those!!!

6. Shadow

Shadow Guest

Great selections!!!

They really do look SOOO beautiful in person! I was ecstatic when I got my first Naples shell order...

Trying to order another batch soon hehe. :icon_biggrin:

7. putertutor

putertutor Guest

For the first few months I was crabbing I had packages coming in every day.....I just loved the shell orders, washing them, putting them in the tanks and watching the hermies go nuts.

So fun! Congrats!

8. CrabbyChris22

Oh yes, I totally forgot to mention that they were from Naples Shell. I'm going to write Frank a thank you email. Everyone who told me how great he is (I know Vicki did) were totally right on that.

I also want to say that after all of that, not one crab changed shells last night, can you believe it? The day I brought home the shells I was given from a friend at work there was complete chaos in my tank, I mean it was a frenzy w/ crabs flailing legs at one another and everything. I thought there was going to be a WWF wrestling match in there or something. Now I get them a crapload of REALLY nice shells that have been cleaned up real nice and had the edge ground down and everything, I mean really spoiling them here, and no one wants to have a thing to do with them. Now what's that all about? Steph was even sitting up last night with the camcorder, filming with the Night Vision feature for crying out loud, and there were a couple crabs out and no one wanted anything to do with the shells.

Crazy damn crabs :dontknow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.