1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First confirmed molt!

Discussion in 'Molting.' started by YouveGotCrabs, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouveGotCrabs

YouveGotCrabs (Micro Crab)

Most of my crabbies are still down in my old crab tank, presumably molting away. Fezzik was kind enough to dig his little molting chamber right next to the glass, so I could keep an eye on him throughout the process. They've all been down for several weeks now, and sure enough, as of yesterday Fez has molted! Hopefully he'll hurry up and eat his exo and harden up and come back topside. I'm looking forward to putting him in with my jumbo, who is all by his lonely self in the new tank (everyone else dug in to molt except for Eileen who was in ISO).

I've also spotted where someone else...I think Arthur...is, but I have no clue where Sebastian has dug in. I guess they'll turn up one way or the other. :)

Nikki

2. MoribundMaverick

MoribundMaverick (Small Crab)

That's awesome! I'm sure your big guy will be happy to have a new play mate!!

3. YouveGotCrabs

YouveGotCrabs (Micro Crab)

Actually on further inspection it's Sebastian down in the other corner, not Arthur.

4. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Congrats! :D Crusty's molting right now. My hermies all picked the perfect time to dig: right when I'm setting up their new tank. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.