1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally found a place!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by thetruechina, May 22, 2011.

1. thetruechina

thetruechina (Small Crab)

We are going to be moving on thursday of this week I need some suggestions that will make the move less stressfull on the crab babbies they are the first thing we are moving before we go to our storage unit to get the rest of my things any sugguestions will be very greatful. The upside to us moving out of the hotel is I will finally be able to get my upgrade!!!!!!!

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Is your tank small enough to move without taking everything out?

By the way, Congratulations on your move to a new place!  :cheer:

3. thetruechina

thanks yeah its just a 10gallon tank just trying to make it as less stressful on them as possible

4. thetruechina

YAHOO! got the keys this morning will be moving tomorrow but wow is it gonna be hot tomorrow 92 degrees im not complaining just glad no rain. know to figure out the best way to move the babies.

5. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Just move the entire tank as is.  Make sure it isn't in the direct sun  light or in front of the air conditioner vents.  You could place a towel over top of the tank to help with that.  Good luck and congrats!

6. thetruechina

I thought you would say that LOL so thats exactly what I did they are all set up now just gotta get the new tank that I'm hoping is coming monday  :rubhands: so I can take my time and making them a bigger better home.. just gotta find a stand.