1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

figured I should introduce myself...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by littleredcrabby, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I have already had a couple of posts and just realized that I haven't introduced myself! :oops:

My name is Jennifer and I am a new crabber (for about a month). We bought my daughter a hermie at the beach with the whole wonderful setup, you know how they come: little round chicken wire cage, one small shell for food and water, and rocks. Oh, and I can't forget the PAINTED SHELLS! :eeeek:

Anyway, after we got home, I started to do some research and then I wanted to go back to the beach :bat: To make a long story short, I still have alot to learn...I hope that y'all will help me.

Since then, I have changed my crabitat to a 10 gal. and I now have 5 little babies...I will send pics so that you can see. I can tell that everyone here loves looking at pics!! I have ordered some new shells from Naples and I can't wait to get them, so that my first crab may come out of that dumb pink and green shell! I am getting ready to buy some food from this neat shop I found called Hermit Crab Addiction Store. That Vicky has got it goin' on! :rockon:

Jennifer :hug2:

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:madhouse: helping is what we do best!!!! Glad you are here :cheer:

3. iluvhermies

iluvhermies Guest

:madhouse: Yes we all love to post pictures and see pictures. Vivki does have an awesome store. Another awesome store for shells is Mac,'s Shell Shack. There is a link to the left to see it. Ask away we love to help when we can.

4. shmama

shmama Guest

:welcome: You just found a GREAT SITE!!! Enjoy! :straw:

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

:madhouse: Thanks for the kind words!! Enjoy the site and we definately like pics and will ask for them

6. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena Guest

Welcome! Crabs got names?

7. Thanks!! I have some pics posted in the "Say Cheese" section...I have almost forgotten what a couple of them look like so I go there every now and then to refresh my memory. :sunny:

8. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

Good for you for doing your research early and realizing how horrible those stupid stores start us off on!!! I was there in the beginning too...those wonderful wire cages!!! Congrats on your babies and I hope that we can all help you as much as everyone helped me! This is an awesome site with lots of help!!!! :welcome:

9. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

heyas, glad to have you
    :madhouse: <------(i love this vicki, lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.