1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fenton Petco

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by SuperMom, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

Complaining can pay off. I went into the Fenton Petco tonight and seen the NEW hermie setup. WoW, it looks great. The temp. was 76, hum. was 80%, had both fresh, and salt water, extra shells, a hollow log, and lots of aquarium plants. They set up a huge Octagon shaped tank. I was so impressed I let the reptile guy (that's what this NEW guy calls himself) know just how impressed I was. This new guy says he has hermies, lizards, millipedes, snakes, and others I have never heard of and that he loves reptiles.

Anyway thanks for letting me share I'm so excited. I have been talking to the district guy for a month now and he FINALLY did something..

2. SuperMom

Cappa & Jenny, I forgot to mention I gave this guy some business cards, and he has them with the caresheets. He said anyone who buys hermies will get one(the cards and caresheets are in a hard platic paper keeper on top of the new tank)so anyone who even looks at hermies will see the cards...

3. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

That is great Tricia. Glad to hear a Positive story about a pet store & Hermit Crabs. We appreciate you handing out "Our" cards. Hope "We" get some new members from it. When you run out just let us know and we will send you some more, if you like.

Cappa

[​IMG]

4. SuperMom

I gave him about 50. I didn't want to give him to many. (not til I was sure they are handing them out). I'm going to the Arnold Petco tomarrow and South County tomarrow or Tues.

The Reptile Guy acted like he was interested in the site so we'll see.

5. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

Smart Thinking Tricia... ..

We had two new members in the past few days.

Cappa

6. SuperMom

hehe, I saw that. Hope to see lots more in the next couple weeks. [​IMG]

7. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

Way To Go Tricia! If only all stores were as responsive as that Petco, then we wouldn't have to worry about complaining as much. Maybe we can make a difference!

Awesome job with the cards! Hope to get a lot of new members from and around Fenton!

8. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG]Way to go Tricia sounds like there hermie set up is really nice and that the hermies will be much better cared for now if only we could get alot more stores and places to get better setups and have better care of there hermies.. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.