1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

February Photo Contest

Discussion in 'HermitCrabs"R"Us Exclusive Contest - "A Boardwalk ' started by Mckenny, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Here's my picture.
    [img width=400 height=306]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/coco-crisp/P1110536-1.gif[/img]

If nobody else enters we'll use the prize for next month.

2. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Ummm, I think we're not allowed to use photoshop stuff, coco, but I could be wrong. I would ask the moderators before posting that.

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Yes that's correct Donny.

Lovely pic Cococrisp, but the rules here are the same as they were over at HCRU. Not everyone has Photo Enhancing Software, so it isn't allowed.
    Sorry... :flower:

4. cococrisp

It's just a setting on photobucket (which is free and lots of people have it). You have to have a photobucket to enter a picture (I think) and all you do is go to the picture you want to put stuff on, click "edit" and then you can add stickers like those. Last time a put my crabs on real hearts and decorations some people got pretty upset... I edited my post and put the new and improved photo in. :)

5. Donny (TMNT)

Soooo, is this contst in the can now? I'd hate to see cococrisps pic go to waste...

6. imported_peach

imported_peach "First Molt, A Success"

hmmm I'll enter my tank tomorrow I guess, but can I have pics of my crabs instead of my boring tank?

7. cococrisp

There's still time. If no one else enters we can just use the prize for next months contest.

8. Mckenny

Well Cococrisp,I don't see why we can't use your pic, even with the hearts. PhotoBucket is there for all to use if they choose, so......
    Thanks for entering and saving the contest! :flower:

9. Donny (TMNT)

Yes, thank you for entering, coco, I think you saved Jellybean a lot of embarrasement. And, I'm not gonna hold it against Jellybean for thinking up this idea, because, really, it was actually not that bad, it just didn't turn out so well. And besides, you gotta try new things, right?

10. liagiba

liagiba "First Molt In Progress"

I also sent a pic, I sent it before it was decided it was going to be secret and then it was removed...I thought it was just removed for some time. I am so sorry Jellybean, I did not thought I had to re-submit...

11. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Is there still a contest? ???

12. Mckenny

Oh my goodness...did you remove it?? If so, go ahead and put it up the regular way and I'll set up the poll. We'll have a 1st and 2nd place (just for this time) because the contest was sooo confusing.

By the way...I'm so relieved that you aren't holding it against me Donny. :hahahaha: :hilarious:

13. liagiba

liagiba "First Molt In Progress"

:flower: ...I did not removed it. :idunno: I though that I was too quick to post, because it was before it was decided it will be a secret. I thought it was removed to be reposted as anonymous. Hey, it happens, not a big deal, it's just for fun! Here it is...

[img width=400 height=299]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae128/liagiba1977/Fun%20time%20out%20the%20tank/P1030290-1.gif[/img]

I had a silly caption, something like:" shhh, it' a secret, no one knows about us" and that was it... It doesn't have Valentine decor, just a couple< Pita and Christmas, that look like kissing... I added some stickers, so it is fair for Cococrisp to add it, she is right, it is available for everybody!

14. Mckenny

Cool!! :thumbsup:

15. Donny (TMNT)

I like that pic, it's pretty valentine'sdayish, since its got smoochin' crabs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.