1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

February contest ideas

Discussion in 'HermitCrabs"R"Us Exclusive Contest - "A Boardwalk ' started by vckums, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

ok since we had to do a few polls to break a tie and we're in mid January, we'll pass on a January photo contest. However this gives us more time to think of a theme and I also want to know what you all would like for a prize. I do have some cafepress items. I can take some pictures and you all can pick what you'd like. If more then 4 people enter I will do a prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I'd like to see more people enter and get some goodies. I wish I could give everyone a prize!!!

ok, so now the threads open to suggestions!

2. crabbycrazy2

crabbycrazy2 "Second Molt, A Success"

Some cute pics. of crabs that look like their in love would be neat for the photo contest. Maybe some of the new foods listed in the store as some of the prizes. Maybe one of those Valentine specials you have in the store? I think it's under the monthly specials? That's all I can think of for right now. LOL! :dance: Dang, maybe the wizard gave me some brains after all! :sarcastic:

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I sent you a prize to use a while ago are you gonna use it?

I think a pic of our crabs "hanging" like for dear life or something would be funny!!

yes the in love pic or looking adoringly at their crab keeper is cute too..........

4. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 Guest

I think something to do with Valentine's Day, love, red, pink etc. would be great! I'm already brainstorming Valentine's Day ideas :wub:

5. princesskeena

princesskeena (Micro Crab)

I think crabs with flowers (climbing, eating) would be cool. Same with candy (not eating lol) and teddy bears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.