1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite SCARY movie...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Crabaddict, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ortley_Crab

Ortley_Crab Guest

I think the only one I've ever been scared of was the Ring.
    I love horror movies, but I've become immune to them. :p I remember seeing the Grudge 2 on Friday 13th when it came out, and my friend and I were laughing hysterically throught the whole thing while the rest of the movie theater was screaming their heads off. :sarcastic:
    The worst horror movie I've ever seen was 666 Demon Child. Actually it's probably the worst movie I've ever seen in general. :devil2:

2. heather77

heather77 Guest

As a child mine was the the ghoulies I was afraid they were going to come out of the toilet and bite my but.

But now the ones that have disturb me where i couldn't get the images out of my head. that would be the .Texas chain saw massager Beginnings and house of 1000 corpses. The images from the hills have eyes where hard to get out of my head also but I love horror movies I grew up on all the Jason's and Freddy's and children of the corn demon nights and witch boards. but 13 ghost has to be my favorite though.

Cant wait to see the new halloween

3. crabbycrazy2

crabbycrazy2 "Second Molt, A Success"

I have to say Stephen King movies does it for me.
    Will not watch IT. When the clown has the razor teeth in the gutter! UH..UH..No way!
    Pet Cemetery! That flipped me out! That durn cat Churchill got on my nerves! I had a cat that looked like him when that movie came out!
    The one that really gets me is his movie Rose Red! ***shivering***

I like watching Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi. I like the one episode of the Lighthouse. They showed a black figure at the top of the lighthouse steps looking over the railing at them! That one was cool! But I don't like demonic possesion stuff. I think that is inviting something evil into your life, that you really don't want!

4. Heather

Heather Guest

I am probably showing what an old fuddy duddy I am but does anyone remember the movie "April fools day" It was out in the eighties. It was a horror movie. It was a little scary but also hilarious!!

5. crabbycrazy2

crabbycrazy2 "Second Molt, A Success"

I think so....it sounds familiar. Who played in it?

6. marg

marg Guest

Anything with zombies really freaks the hell out of me, even I am Legend had me hiding behind the sofa lol mind you Dr Who can do that too lol

7. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

old school exorcist

this is the only movie to have truly scared me,

8. jugger

jugger "Preparing For Third Molt"

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, hands down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.