1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite SCARY movie...

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Crabaddict, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

What's your fav scary movie? I mean the one that scared the bejeezes out of you, the one that prevented you from sleeping at night, the one that still gives you chills just thinking about it!!! Mine have to be:

The Exorcist and The Ring.

2. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

American Werewolf in London! Just gives me the heebada jeebadies still!

3. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

I actually don't watch scary movies and haven't in quite some time. The one I remember though was from when I was a kid and all I remember was this hand crawling around all by itself. This movie was in black & white but I can't remember what it was; I was YOUNG! That movie DID scare the bejesus out of me. I remember that when I got up in the middle of the night to pee that I would run full bore down the hall 'cause I was afraid that hand was after me. I was even afraid to sit on the toilet because of it; I though maybe someone tried to flush it and it was going to come back up after me. This went on for like 6 months.

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I dont really watch them much but definately the RING and SAW 1 - the sequel was good too and tomorrow the 3rd comes out but the first was really a nail biter! :troll:

5. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I love horror movies of all kinds but the kind that gets the hair on my neck to stand up is the supernatural/demonic possession ones! I can watch blood 'n gore all night long and it gives me a rush, so to speak, but Amityville, Omen, Damien:The Omen(original and new), The Fog(original version's the best), Poltergeist, Thirteen Ghosts....ALL that stuff really frays my nerves.
    And I like it!

:rubhands:

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

*runs very very fast from Tara* :duck:

7. queenofthecrabs

queenofthecrabs (Small Crab)

I love all of the Nightmare on Elm streets...I have the whole collection on DVD..not too scarey!! I just love Freddy! lol

8. kathleen

kathleen Guest

My sister and I went to see Nightmare on Elm street when it came out. We were so scared after that we slept together on the living room floor. I think we acrually held hands and shared a blanket. lol We were too terrified to be alone. I like scary movies a lot more now than I did when I was young.

9. I know these aren't really that scary but:
    Signs
    The Sixth Sense
    The Village
    or for scarier ones...I like 13 Ghosts, I love watching Ghost Hunters, basically any that take place in an hold haunted mansion, those are always fun :) I don't like movies with a lot of gore though.

10. Bobbie

Bobbie Guest

Chrispy, I remember the same movie! Least I'm pretty sure it was. I was a little thing and I believe my mom took me to see it at the Crosskeys Drive In in PA. I remember he was a guy and a woman in a tent and then soldiers came and chopped off his hand and then the hand went around killing people. I have always wanted to find out the movie so I can watch it again as a grown up.

11. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Guest

I dont relaly watch them, but I've seen a few. And I think The Ring was very scary!

12. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

When I watched The Ring, I couldn't help but think, "Dang I saw the video tape too" LOL. I was terrified something would come out of the TV for sure! :troll:

13. Beetlebug

Beetlebug Guest

stephen king's IT, or anything to do with clowns for that matter.

14. AliceInABox.

AliceInABox. Guest

:sign10: I thought the same thing!

Gory movies don't frighten me at all. The super natural stuff does a little bit. Demonic possesions freak me out! The scariest movie I have ever since was this demonic possesion/haunting in a house near mine. It's based on a true story. I couldn't sleep because I just kept seeing 'the man' ghost person in the corner of my eye :sad11:

15. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

YIKES!!! :hiding:

16. rnkopp

rnkopp Guest

I Love scarry movies my fav is the Grudge not the american one but the japaneese one dont ask why its scarrier in another lanuage. When I was younger and I saw Tremors OMG I was terrified I couldnt sleep and god help me if I had to get up and go to the bathroom I would lep across the hall from my bed it lasted like six months, I love all three movies now.

17. shmama

shmama Guest

:hermez: I love the psychological thrillers if they don't get too gory. :eeeek: When I was about 4 yrs old, I had trouble sleeping so I used to sneak out & sit under the piano where noone could see me & I had a quick getaway! One of those times my parents were watching "Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte" With Betty Davis. :eek:mg: ... I had nightmares for years & then I saw it as an adult & found it pretty humorous that I was (even at 4) so scared! lol ...I named my hamster Charlotte when I was about 8. -lol- Betty Davis still creeps me out though! She wasn't even the bad guy in it. -go figure. :think:

18. crystyle

crystyle Guest

I totally agree!!! I'm really afraid of clowns and have been since I was little

19. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

AHHH me too. So yeah... hmm, I HATE SCARY MOVIES....

ET gives me the chills, that's how chicken i am, and proud. :katertater:

20. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

o, but bloody stuff doesn't creep me out at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.