1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

facebook

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Hmmmmmmm... Maybe you could/should contact the Facebook peeps, and ask, what the HECK is going on, here! LOL! :chuckle:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

hey I went to the crab facebook and you were there but it says you only share info with certain people and there is a lock looking thing, I found vickie I think I don't remember now it has a 2 fingers that make a heart and sent a request to friend her, can you find me on the crab facebook I will change my account to everyone and see if you can get me

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Okay! I'll give it another go, and let you know if my attempt was successful, or not. =)
    Weird! I changed my privacy settings, and now I can friend you! Woah... Well, anywho, I sent you a friendship request, and I hope you accept it! (Just a reminder, my name on Facebook, is Alex Hannah Johnson, and my avatar is a picture of a purple-and-black dragon from Dragon Cave.)

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

yep I got it! I changed my settings back to friends only now. That way I don't get everyones post that I have no clue who they are

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Okay. That's good. Sorry about the misunderstanding, and the struggle to find you, and friend you! It's was all just WEIRD! :biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.