1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explain Yourself!!!

Discussion in 'Game House' started by MAD, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Explain your favorite online handle here:

I'll go first

My primary nicknames are either some "Arch" or "MAD" variant...

ArchMasterZeta (or AMZ in some circles) is just my favorite fantasy profession, "Wizard", with the Arch prefix to denot that he is very powerful. The Zeta suffix is an evolution from Z. My first ever online name was "ArchmageZ", where the name Archmage was already taken, so I put a Z on the end. Later on this changed to "Zeta". This tends to be my nickname on YouTube and Photobucket. I also have a character on Guild Wars who is named "Arch Masterson"

MADIIC
    MAD2C
    MADD2C
    MAD-THE-FARMER, ect ect

My current nickname which you all know me by. This is a name that was given to me by on on-line gaming organization for Mechwarrior Mercenaries. The name "MADDIIC" is short for a big battle-robot called a "Maurader 2-C" This was my favorite mecha, so they just started calling me "MAD2"

I kept this nickname (MADDII) when I joined the old Hermit Crab Association, although some people gave me a hard time about it looking like the name "MADDIE" *Cough* BB *Cough*

Anyway, most people tend to associate me with insanity or crazy, so I just kept it. Now most of my nicknames are some variant of "MAD"

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Hermez to which I explained on your other thread and then no one commented :dontknow:

Fisshy is well used as I like fish and hate normal spellings :chuckle:

4paws-up is a new one I created for dog forums

SlicVic I use on some regualar forums

I think that is it- too many names I had to write passwords down and crap cause Im losing it :hermez:

3. momof2hermi_bashfull

momof2hermi_bashfull "First Molt In Progress"

Well momof2hermi_bashfull or momofhermie_bashfull came about because of me having the hermitcrabs.

On both my internet pet sites I am known as either hermitbrat, hermitbrat1, hermitbrat2, hermitbrat3, creaeggs, hermitbrat males, hermitbrat girls because when I first started with the internet pet site I ran out of room on my farms (kind of addicting much like our hermit crabs) so I had to create more names to go with my farms at creature breeder and moshimonsters.

pogo- snowy69smith (at least something like that haven't been there in ages Snowy, because of my cat I had and smith because of my b/f

santasearch.org I am known as snowsnow as my elf name, I used to be miracle but things happen. LOL

fiesty6999 on others sites because I tend to be a bit fiesty and (other words used) 6999 my year of birth and my sons

Handle names with something to do with teddi is often used because I am normally called teddi and I collect teddy bears.

So, I guess the long and short of it I have tons of places I go, and different names for most but for the most part they are are related to me 1 way or the other.

SlingSlagel when I was a host on the slingo site I used to frequent a lot, left the hosting thing and every now and a then I wonder back over there to see whats new, whats up LMAO.

4. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

HR is short for hermie's rule. I love hermies but they don't actually rule me.

nothing between2 - well, you wouldn't get thatone anyways

misscowgirl - I love horses and I can be a tomboy sometimes :chuckle:

5. Nate

Nate "First Molt, A Success"

Well for this site its Nate well cause thats my name
    I dont have very many forums so thats it on that one.

I do play WOW. My main charichter is Yadontknow. Its cause I got tired of my friend saying it to me when I first started playing and I was asking him alot of questions about it. (for those of you who do not know what WOW is its an online game called World of Warcraft. I am addicted to it as well.)

6. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Well, mine are simple, mainly 'cause I'm older than dirt and can't remember stuff. :chuckle: When I write them down I forget where I put the paper! (oh yes...I'm really organized too :no:)
    Jellybean is my Quaker parrot, and Mckenny was a dog we adopted (he died at the age of 17). My other name is Crabwalk---for obvious reasons. :chuckle:

7. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:eek:mg: your McKenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug2: I feel so weird now :biglaugh:

8. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Yeah...I was supposed to be Mckenny on here too but the cat decided it was "mommy and me" time, and as I was trying to type around him, I put my password in the login and my name in the password. Jeez...these furry kids of mine... :sarcastic:

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry (Medium Crab)

Meeee??? I would never give you a hard time lover!!! :angel4:

Bloodberry is a character from a series called Saber Marionette. I used to have my hair that color, and a friend said I was like her, so I kept the nickname. Then it evolved into BB.

10. sirenequidanse

sirenequidanse (Micro Crab)

ok, since computers and internet have changed things :eek:ops2: yeagh i was breathing before and grew up without a car seat, and im still here :shmama: well, all the cool names seemed to be taken so quickly....my mom is french...sirenequidanse is dancing mermaid in french....i just keep my cool names just change the language. my first name years ago was halloween in norweigan

11. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Mine is lame, my name and birthday lol. It's my AOL screen name/e-mail so I use it for almost everything cause just plain Amie is usually taken. On here I could have been plain Amie, but why have 10 different ones? The only other one I use is AmielovesRyan2000, and yes, it's back from 2000 (when we got married). It's so long to type in that I never use it for anything new, but have it for some older stuff. I hope Vicki comments on here, I love her screen name story!

12. jugger

jugger "Preparing For Third Molt"

jugger = juggernaut.

Cool word.

13. clonehappy

clonehappy "First Molt, A Success"

Mine is kinda stupid, and has no meaning whatsoever. My friend got me on aol back in 96 when we were in college and he typed in clonehappy. No rhyme or reason lol, but it stuck and have used it ever since. Variations are happyclone and cloney, but dont use them much anymore :)

14. MAD

hmph, and here I was thinking it was a reference to Archie's partner in crime with the hollow leg

Cool, I was thinking something along the lines of "7th day"

15. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I wasn't very imaginative or original when I registered on here, so 'tara' is just my real name.

My Mom loved Gone With the Wind when she was pregnant with me and so she decided that the name of the O'Hara's plantation in Atlanta would be my name. Guess I coulda ended up with Bonnie Blue, Melanie, Mammy or Pork!

:chuckle:

16. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Mine is a little sad but cute...I lost my mini schnauzer 'Lacey' when she was 16. Blind, def, bad teeth, and a bad heart. Finally I let her go. About 3 months went by and I was still so sad. My mother suprized me with a 7wk old tini black and white mini schnauzer. I did'nt think I was ready for her but I took one look at her and fell in love. I was so greatful to my mom so I named my new baby
    'Ms. Theresa's Trixanne DeFazio' or 'Trixie' for short.

17. MAD

You could pass for a "Scarlett", "Ellen", or a "Carreen" :hahahaha: :hahahaha: :hahahaha:

18. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Tht' the exact same reason my friend from high school's Mom named her Tara too! She always says she's glad she didn't get stuck with Scarlet instead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.