1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~ecap~

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Laughs O Lot, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

My friends and I created this animal activist club called ECAP where we help mistreated animals and endangered species. Right now we are raising money for rodeo animals. Never go to a rodeo because the animals are horribly mistreated!! They shock them so they will go out to the stadium. Then, somebody rides on a horse while tying a lasso around the rodeo animal. After that, the horse runs and the animal rolls over and can get seriously injured. :( Bull fighting is horrible too. They stick swords through the bulls and do other terrible things. :mad: Please don't support rodeos and bull fighting and help us fight against the mistreatment of animals.
    Before, we raised money for the gray wolves and donated it to an organization so they could go to court against wolf slaughterer people. We're going to do other animals, including hermit crabs! :)

2. CrabLover910!

CrabLover910! (Micro Crab)

SOUNDS GREAT!
    I am a member of the RSPCA's Paw Prints Club, which is like a club for kids where you get 4 magazines a year with heaps of stuff about animals and you can go to holiday programs there which are great fun and you meet all their animals, like their two dogs, my favourite is Georgie, the golden retriever, because i have a goldy called Sandy. (plus my crabs!)

Wow, you guys are doing exactly what i want to do with my life!
    Good on you!

Mia!

3. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

Great! For one of the things you do you should tell pet stores near you to fix their hermit crab tanks to deep sand and non-painted shells! And help the other animals in the store too.:D

EDIT----
    Wait they stick swords in the bull?????? What?!?!?!?!? Why the heck would people do that?

4. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

In Spanish we had to watch a bull fight. First they stick 6 swords in the bulls back so it dosn't kill the guy. Then at the end they kill the bull all together

5. Laughs O Lot

Oooh and there's this website called peta.org that is great for animal lovers and vegetarians! My friend discovered it!
    Oh, and any suggestions for raising more money? For the wolves we did a lemonade stand but only got $11. Lol.

6. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

You could make crafts or sell flowers. I did that because my mom has a small garden. The money went to my hermies though. If you said it was for wolfs or something you would really get people to buy stuff. You could go to a fair and sell cookies or something. What does ecap stand for?

7. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

Oooh, yeah, sell cookies! I would buy cookies.

8. cococrisp

Hmmmm, I think Laughs lives "Somewhere in the milky way..." too.:D

9. Laughs O Lot

*Gasps* How did you know??? I thought it was a secret! :p:D To be exact, I live on the East Coast of the Milky way. That's why the name stands for East Coast Animal Protectors. I didn't come up with it, though.

10. cococrisp

East Coast of the US or east cost of the milky way? That's awesome what your doing.:) I want to start a shelter but my parents would never let me. I'll have to wait till I'm out of school and living in my own house.

11. Hermies4Life

Hermies4Life (Small Crab)

How do you know their horribly mistreatd!! I go to rodeos with my horse Dapple and she loves them!Animals at my rodeos aren't "horribly mistreated" they are well cared for. They have vets on hand at all rodeos. I hate it when people try to go around and say that rodeos are these horrible "animal abuse fests" when their not.(not being rude and no offense) but some people (not you) need to get their facts straight before they go and talk about crap that they dont know anything about.

12. cococrisp

I think that maybe she's talking about a different kind of rodeo. Yours is a competition rodeo, I believe but she's talking about bull fighting type rodeos from what I've collected. And I know I'm off topic but that is SOO cool that you have a horse! I love horses but could never get one in my size yard.:(

13. Hermies4Life

Ya i thought about that after I posted.and Ya shes grey with brown dapple.Thus her name Dapple! I love her to death

14. Laughs O Lot

Sorry! :( I just meant rodeos that have violent horse tripping and bull fighting and cattle shocking and things like that. We had to watch a lot of gruesome videos about them :( I bet your rodeos are awesome and I know your animals would be well cared for! :) I always wanted a horse! :)

15. cococrisp

Seconded!:D

16. Hermies4Life

ya those things need to be stopped but other than that rodeos are fun and cool

17. cococrisp

Yep. I want a horse in the worst way now! No, I want a donkey instead. I like riding donkeys. It's soo much fun.:D

18. Laughs O Lot

I never rode a donkey before! Or maybe I did...:confused: Well either way I really want to try that! :D
    What do you do in your rodeos, Hermies4Life? I'm so curious and I only know about the bad rodeos, not the fun ones.

19. Hermies4Life

I do barrle racing,pole bending,goat tying and roping :)

Soon im gonna do chute doggin (steer wresting) and when Im 16 im gonna ride bulls :) i cant ride them yet,theres an age rule and it sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.