1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Earthbound Trading company

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by Clazy4Clabs, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clazy4Clabs

Clazy4Clabs Hi, I'm New Here!

I have bought all of my crabs from here except one, he was a rescue from a beach store. They always have active friendly crabs here. Even the small ones look good. Their crabs are a bit pricey. 5.95 for even the smallest guys, 10.99 for larges and 14.99 for jumbos (although the jumbos are always massive and impressive!) Unfortunaltley they mostly sell painted shells, although they do offer some natural shells. Their crabs are always in a clean sandy environment with a big dish of water and spongues. They also have lots of hermie huts and empty shells. the crabs are in a mix of painted shells and natural shells. Their employees are friendly, some even own crabs, they are also not afraid to pick up the crabs and show me their most outgoing ans personalbe crabs. although at times they can be a little carsales men like at times they also like to share personal crab experiences like molting.

This store is located in Myrtle Beach Coastal Mall and at the Myrtle Beach Tanger Outlet stores in South Carolina.

2. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

Hmmm well the crab at my local petsmart are only 4.99

3. MiyokoDosei

MiyokoDosei (Micro Crab)

I dunno if most earthbounds are similar in prices... but the owner of the east coast chain of Earthbound, Ford Henry, is a really nice guy and he was the one that taught me the most about hermit crabs. (I used to work at the one in Savannah, GA). we sold our crabs for a pretty reasonable price (small and medium, 2.99, and large 14.99).

if you're willing to take a trip out there sometime, he still works there at the one in the Oglethorpe Mall, and he also opened one on River Street in downtown. I was the hermit crab caretaker when I was there, and yes, we do talk like used car salesmen hehe :D

4. MarieEvans

MarieEvans Hi, I'm New Here!

love it alot got alot hermit crab here care:):):)
    take good care thim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.