1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dried fruit for babies/toddlers

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by YouveGotCrabs, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouveGotCrabs

YouveGotCrabs (Micro Crab)

I was in the baby food aisle today picking stuff out for my hermie gang and I noticed something I think they will like! It's a dried fruit snack from Gerber Graduates for Toddlers. The fruit is already cut into little tiny cubes, "great for little fingers"...but also great for little crab pinchers. I picked Strawberry Banana for my hermies. The only ingredients are dehydrated bananas and dehydrated strawberries, there is no added sugar or preservatives. I just peeked in on the hermies and Fezzik has positioned himself in the food dish, and is happily chowing down on a bit of banana. Omnomnomnomnom. The fruit quickly rehydrates in the humid cage environment. Just thought I'd pass this along as a good option for feeding fruit to your hermies. :-D

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Cool. I think you crabs will love that.:)

3. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

Yeah, I thnink hermit crabs really like dried bananas. One of my hermit crabs used to carry part of a banana chip around with him :rolleyes: but he's buried in the sand now and I think he's molting.

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Really? Sometimes I make dried bananas but they are SO good that they might be all eaten.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.