1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr. Love!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by CoolDoggy10, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

I got my 6th hermit crab named Dr. Love! Me and my mom were actully going to get a fish since the other one died. My mom thinks that the other fish actully ate him while he died since you can see his skeleton. Some how I talk my mom into getting me another hermie. I got Dr. Love at Petsmart and there was about 20 hermit crabs in that tank! The was I saw one hermie with flowers but he was to big and the person who helps you told us he pinches. Then I saw a log and under it was a hermit with a heart shell that come out when I put him on my hand! So we bought him and a fish (fishes name : Honey) and here I am typing on the computer! :)Bye:)

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Great! I'm glad you got a new crab. Sounds nice.:) Painted shells actually are not good for crabs because when the paint chips off they eat it and die. I would offer him only non painted shells and he will probably switch sooner or later. Please post some pics of him.:) He sounds nice. Also make sure you ISO him to make sure he adjust well and is healthy. Put him in for a month. How big is your tank?
    Congratulations the new hermie!:D:D
    Good Luck.

3. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Congrats on Dr. Love and Honey! :) :D I love those names! When you ISO him, try to start from the temp and humidity of the pet store and slowly rise to the ideal conditions within a month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.