1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Buy from Shelloutlet, biggest shell store rip off

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by ZanZan, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZanZan

ZanZan (Micro Crab)

www.shelloutlet.com

If you have to chance visiting this website. Take a step back and read my store before you decide the buy from them. This store said they're Importer, but probably just just retailer ran by one woman name Tina.

I bought $100+ worth of items for my crabbies and myself, because the price is decent. DON"T let the price fool you like I did. I spent $100+ worth of stuff and took 2 weeks to get to my house.

It's ok, i don't mind waiting so long. I open the package and i only got items thats not even $50 worth lol. it's $40 of the items I purchase. It even said they're in stock. So... it's OK, I double check they refunded my money... yes they did refunded... A LITTLE.

I emailed them "her" about this and in the beginning she was nice, trying to solve the problem, then when i named everyone of the mistake she "CAPPED" her reply and said she can refund $7+ More.

The total refund she should be giving me it's $54.74 but she refunded $46.91. Total rip off it's $7.40 that little money is ok, she was going to rip me off even more.

I didn't see it when I check my credit card online so I just drop a little note IF she didn't

look at her rude reply

This is my final reply to them and will never buy from this rude woman again

2. ZanZan

ZanZan (Micro Crab)

I got 30, she said 40... I even took a picture to SHOW her. That 30 was WRONG shell also... The picture on her website shows the the expersive kind... I got the cheap one and im like... um noooo it's not and she keep saying yea it's right. Umm I run a shell store she think all customer are dumb or something. EVEN you don't run a shell store... you can look at the different...

OMG she changed the pictures ON her website to the one I got...
    The item name is Turbo Petholatus Shell, Banded Turbo, Hermit Crab Shell!

Which part of her eyes see it's Banded...
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/zanary/DSC00510.jpg

wow: she changed it right away lol
    Turbo Snail Shells, Multi-Colored Turbo Shells, Hermit

I counted 14 and she said 15. I took a picture for that also. She did refunded one that ONE shell.

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Ugh, sorry you had to go through that!! Your store is really nice! I need to go shell shopping soon, so I may place an order!

4. ZanZan

ZanZan (Micro Crab)

yea it wasn't a good experience, especially this is the first time a store had treated me like that as a customer.. I really DON"T want anyone have this kinna experience.... trust me.. it's the worse.

PS: Thanks =) there will be more products coming in soon. I also like your store, you're the second person I know that sells hermit crab food. (NarNar at HCA sells it too) she sent me some sample and im still trying them.

Do you sell food samples? because my crabbie is REALLY picky... i mean REALLY...

5. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

ha! my crabs are picky too. they only like a certin kind of shrimp and stuff like that.. man they are finicky little buggers they are!

6. msmarvell

msmarvell (Micro Crab)

i just ordered some stuff off the crab addiction, I cant wait to get it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.