1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you make your bed(s)?

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Jan 26, 2007.

?

Do you make your bed(s)?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ocassionally

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katertater

katertater "Preparing For Second Molt"

Psst Herm-EZ it says
    copy paste into word works really well :pffftt:

I do not make my bed. you are just going to mess it up agian. so why do it?

2. queenofthecrabs

queenofthecrabs (Small Crab)

WOW..It must be warm in all of your houses!!! I have the fitted sheet on the matress..then the flat sheet...2 cotton blankets...then a huge warm down comforter!!! In the summer...must have a top sheet and a cotton blanket or 2...... lol Herm EZ!!!! I am glad that I am not the only freak that wants beds made!!! lol my house definately has a cozy lived in look..HOWEVER the beds MUST be made!lol :chuckle:

3. Ortley_Crab

Ortley_Crab Guest

Lol, this is an odd topic! :D

One side of my bed is against the wall, so I have to tuck the blankets and sheets inbetween the wall and bed. So, I only make my bed when they come out from between the wall... and my sheets fall off. :p But other than that, nope I don't make my bed.

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Ortley you will soon realize that we are odd here LOL :inc:

5. grams

grams Guest

Here I am chiming in a day late! :cstrut2: I don't make my bed anymore..only when I change the sheets. :thumbsup:
    I am the oldest of four children of a missionary baptist preacher who ran the house like a drill sergeant (sp). Then I had 3 kids in 4 years, raised them, was a registered nurse for 30 years...yep put my time in making beds. I have 6 grandchildren ages 3 through 11. Every week-end there's anywhere from 2 to all staying with us. So, we have comforters, air mattresses and blankets, pillows all over the place all week-end...and tents made under the kitchen and dining room tables. LOL It's great fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.