1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

devastating

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Emma Jean, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

I had to leave my hermies with my sis and she just discovered there was a horrible mite outbreak. Four of them died and she said she can't even find one of them at the moment. She hasn't gone through her tank yet so I'm sure she'll be on here soon too since she said she hasn't seen any movement in her tank at all. I still might loose the one that I've had forever too because she said she found her under molting and full of bugs. My tank has gotten mites before but never like this.:(

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Oh I am soo sorry she put your crabs n hers together? Whose crabs were the ones that were infested, I hope she can find the other one :(

3. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

No she didn't put them together. I think it was the Cypress bedding she just bought a few weeks ago, she used it is both tanks and now...

4. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

My mom just told me that Izzy, the one she bought me four years ago that started all of this just died. This is horrible.

5. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

I think my sis feels bad because she went out and got me the bigest straw she could find and a friend for the one. Crabbing never ends does it? :) not that thats a bad thing. So now I'll have some more pictures of some new guys (or gals) but it still hurts to have lost so many at once.

6. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

I'm sorry for you loss. How tragic. It tears me up to lose one, but...

congrats on the new ones, though. That was a very sweet thing for your sis to do for ya!! Can't wait to see pics!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.