1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desperately want to adopt in Florida

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by divinamoon, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divinamoon

divinamoon Hi, I'm New Here!

My mom and I have had hermit crabs off and on our whole lives. We love them! She lives in Ft. Meyers close to the beach and I am in Ft. Lauderdale we have two little hermies each and would love to expand our families! We are always going to the beach and picking up little things for our crabs. If anyone is looking for a good home for their crabbies we will love them!

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Look on craigslist. I heard there are beach stands there (in florida) and people often buy and then don't want their hermies anymore.

3. CrabbySandy

CrabbySandy Hi, I'm New Here!

I am in the Fort Lauderdale area and I have a medium Purple Pincher (Felix) who needs a good home. His tank mate didn't make it through his last molt for some reason :(. I will give any supplies, accessories, etc. that I have on hand at the time of the adoption, too. We've had this little guy for over 2 years and we really care about what happens to him (her?). We hope to find his new home very soon. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.