1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deepth cleaneth--of the 40B & 20L

Discussion in 'The HCRU Family Photo Album - Say Cheese.' started by HERMEZ, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

One casulty in each- as suspected actually since I had not seen their pinchy lil faces in awhile - I dont think my numbers dwindled this low in awhile but I dont think I am getting more---if a rare crab comes around maybe I wont resist but........

any who here is the tanks.

20L
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

40B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. summerluvin

summerluvin "Never Molted"

Looks beautiful. Why do you have a divider between the different substrates? Is it to keep it neat? Just curious because being a bit of a neat-freak, I don't like when my substrate looks messy. Like the crabs care!! LOL

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

those dividers should be lower but I had to work with what I had - yes its to keep things neat--it allows me to change one section in case I have to for whatever reason....if I have to do a deep clean and I know the crabs are in one section then I can change all the others and leave the molters be.........it comes in handy for alot of things :D

I am OCD bordeline myself and having this hobby has broken me down a bit- blasted sand!! :eek::mad::D

4. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Your tanks look great and I like the divider thing. I think it keeps the different types of substrate in their places. I really want to do that in my tank and make a small moss pit in each one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.