1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Debbie Noah, Hermit Crab Killer

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by cococrisp, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crabbyjo

crabbyjo Suspended Crab

Coco, I think you should send yours, it is fine. It says things I missed and says them well. Haleye said she sent them a very threatening letter, and I just wanted to point out that she'd get more response if she would take a deep breath and be specific, and you did that very well in your letter. Go for it Haleye, you can make a difference too, just tell them that's how upset you were and now you wanted to be a little more specific. :)
    We can make a difference folks, the more people who write to them, the better. I didnt read the comments on her videos btw, I think I'll go do that now and make a few of my own.

2. Crabmier

Crabmier (Micro Crab)

I want to see the videos!!!! I clicked on the links and the page came up, but the video didn't play...none of them. I have Adobe Flash CS4. Don't know why it won't play. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!:)

3. crabshackin

crabshackin Hi, I'm New Here!

WOW! yeah. I'm a new crabber as of recently. This was the first post I read(and replyed on), went to check those videos out I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. A bath everyday?! My goodness!!! thats sad :( Painted shells she pefers them!?! NOOO!!! Noo Noo!! Maybe she's never seen how tortuous that is to them, she NEEDS to check that out before posting her false imformation. ( I was in tears ) Save the painted hermies!!! get them some beautiful new shells to chose from let them swap! then throw away those nasty shells. Her tank...omg.... Can't stand looking at it, she's so quick to say don't crowd it with stuff because they need room, hmm has she looked down into it? there is about 2 inches of free space. My crabs are living in a lap of luxury!! seriously, lol. We're still in the process of making a second level, a bubbler and some more fun stuff, there is plenty enough room in my tank! I've turned it from dead zone(the way my friend gave the tank to me, dead babies, legs, dirty.) into the nicest thing in my house LOL anyway, now i'm rambling. I'm going to post a hello I'm new here =p Tsk tsk Debbie Noah, she needs to do some research. Tootles! /hugs!

4. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I just saw one of the videos. GRRRR! She actually advertises the painted shells, calling them "fancy"! When your hermies eat the paint when it chips off and get sick it's not so fancy anymore! Her cage was way too small, too. Not even a ten gallon! And then she actually shook the poor little hermit crab! Does she know how much stress she is putting them through? I feel so bad for those hermies. How do you send an e-mail? Is there a link on expert village for that? Two days ago I went to petco.com and I saw a comercial hermit crab food product. I commented and said how horrible it was for hermies but the website has to approve the comments first so I'm not sure if anybody will see it.

5. crabbyjo

crabbyjo Suspended Crab

Crabmier, try going to youtube and look up expert village how to care for hermit crabs, or somesuch. Perhaps the videos will play for you there.
    Laughs O Lot, there is an email on the Expert Village website, this is it: expert@www.expertvillage.com

You can put comments on the videos on youtube, I decided it was best to list a couple of good websites that actually have good crab information for people who watch the videos and read the comments. Wish I'd read them when I was watching them, I never did read the comments and I got sucked into her bad information.

6. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

7. crabbyjo

crabbyjo Suspended Crab

coco, where did you get that email address? The only place I found it was in their "welcome" email to me. The email address on their website is
    expert@www.expertvillage.com
    Generally a "noreply" email means you cannot reply to it.

8. cococrisp

O well that's the email I got. How about we just use yours. Can I send the letter yet or do people still have suggestions?

9. crabbyjo

crabbyjo Suspended Crab

Do send it Coco, I think you did quite well with it. You don't need everyone's approval, you have a good head on your shoulders, and you typed up a good letter. :)

10. cococrisp

Sorry that was dumb. I thought it was some email that meant nore-ply. I thought Oh that is a weird email. It means no-reply. That makes sense. OK sorry.

11. cococrisp

OK sending the letter at 3:30ish today. West coast time. Or washington time.

12. crabbyjo

crabbyjo Suspended Crab

Lol That's completely fine Coco, I didn't think of it being read that way! lol. A completely innocent mistake, not dumb. :)

13. cococrisp

Darn I won't have internet access for another week after today so I'll send it then and anyone can squeeze in some last comments.;)

14. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

I know his is kind of an old thread, but I just wanted to know, did you send the e-mail? And did they reply or change the videos or something?

15. cococrisp

Yes I did. I just did not feel like bringing the thread up again. First I got a ton of emails from mail delivery system saying that it had been delayed and then I got no replie3s. I'll send it again.

16. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

Ah, ok. Good luck!

17. Chase

Chase "First Molt In Progress"

I've always had problems with "Expert Village"

I try not to look at any Hermit Crab videos on Youtube anyways, all the rants and "Oh no you do this!" and all that is ridiculous in my opinion.

Any who, I do agree they need to be shut down of all their "Hermit Crab Care" videos.

The fact that they are feeding false information to the world, is just plain stupid, and annoying.

18. cococrisp

It's like taking down the entire walmart chain though. It's not gong to happen. They never even reply. Even if they do... And then they call themselves experts... I'll never convince them to change it unless I buy the whole thing and I'm not going to do that today. If I ever do I'll change the name to Non-expert village and then the whole thing would crash. Actually I would just put the comments at the top so that people would have to read them first and relize if what they were reading was true or not.

19. cococrisp

Come on! For the second time it said.
    Day one: "Your letter has been delayed for 2 day(s)"
    Day Two: "Your letter has been delayed for 1 day(s)"
    Day three: "Your letter has been delayed permanently!"
    :mad:

20. clover

clover "Preparing For Second Molt"

huh?
    what oes that mean? i will call!

Thread Status: