1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agustus&Nigel

Agustus&Nigel (Micro Crab)

Darwin was my Ruggie that died of an unknown cause about two weeks ago. He stayed by the saltwater dish all the time for about four days and didn't move. He was a real rescue from a bad store. Where my friend got him, there was dead crabs and legs all over the place and she felt sorry for him; so for Christmas, she got him a new home.

Darwin was the spunky crab on the block. He was not afraid of anything was ready to try anything once or twice. He would fallow Nigel and Darby around when he was out-and-about. He really liked his oatmeal and hay too.

RIP Darwin!

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I'm very sorry about your loss. I know that for a little while you gave him a happy home and a happier life than he ever could of had while in the pet store.

3. Agustus&Nigel

Agustus&Nigel (Micro Crab)

Yeah, all the local petstores are pretty bad and the better of them all isn't all knowing about hermit crabs. So, I guess he's in a better place now.

Thank-you Mckenny.

4. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

pet supplies plus had ALL painted shells and had the poor hermies living on BROKEN SEASHELLS....i mean what kind of substrate is THAT!?!?!?!?!:mad:

ARGHHHHHH......THEY JUST MAKE ME SO MAD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.