1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darn Cat!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by RFcrabs, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

I labored, I perspired, I vacumed off (all the cat hair) off my dark green easy chair so I could sit and read a book under the light...no sooner than I go to put away the vacume, and wipe my sweaty brow...look what I find!

[img width=300 height=225]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/smlatell/Bigones008.jpg[/img]

Blasted cat! :angry4:

2. ah, typical cat...gotta love 'em! :confused5:

3. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

Well I might have taken it kinder if she had at least sat to the side so we could share! LOL

4. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Yep, typical cat. Just look at that innocent, angelic if not slightly smug look on her face though. She's probably saying, "It's about time you got all that cat hair off of my favorite chair, sheesh". My cats do that crap all the time. What I REALLY love though is if I lay down on my stomach to read and they so nonchalantly walk over and plop their butt down right on the page you're reading and stare at you like, "Hello? I sitting here, PET me".

I always talk for the animals. It's this little 'channeling' thing I do.

5. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

:icon_thumleft:

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

hehehe thats too funny. I like cats, but I'd have punted her off if I just vacuumed! I was vacuuming the frontroom the other day, I don't allow food in there yet I find cheetos :angry4: and in walks Benji with a tale end of a cookie. I sucked it right out of his hand! LOL The look on his face was priceless. I had my laugh for the day

7. Hee hee... cats... my kitty is the same. :icon_cat:

8. CrabE

CrabE Guest

Yep, that's what happens when you get a cat, making your house all full of hair!!! Well, I'm guessing that you shoved him off the chair as soon as you came back... anyway, tootles!!! :toothy11:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.