1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dare Devil has Karma

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by crabbycrazy2, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crabbycrazy2

crabbycrazy2 "Second Molt, A Success"

Okay, yesterday I went and got Dare Devil some friends. He looked so lonely in the tank. His tank mate Mystique has been buried for several weeks. I got tired of seeing him sitting in the corner or wondering around w/ nothing to do but climb on stuff. So, here is Karma! Before I went to bed, they were snuggled in his favorite corner last night. AND guess who finally made an appearance, MYSTIQUE! Unfortunately, she buried again by this morning. :sad5: I also got one more but haven't been able to tell yet if it's a boy/girl. That crabbed buried down in the substrate too. Maybe they will keep ea. other company down there. :chuckle: These were some of the same tank mates that they had at the store. They have gotten along fabulously!

[img width=300 height=225]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/ShareBear375/DareDevilNewFemaleECrab019.jpg[/img]
    Maybe, I should use this one for the poster! Hermit crabs CAN build Sandcastles too! :biglaugh:

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Do you ISO the new friends? I definately think the poster could use that one- Karma is adorable! :sunny:

3. crabbycrazy2

Yes, their in the ISO. It's only been several weeks since getting Mystique and Dare Devil. So, I'm going to wait to introduce them together in the main tank. That way they have friends amongst the new neighbors. Do you think I should do something diff.? :think:

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

NO I was completely confused- you are fine - I am a :dork2:

5. crabbycrazy2

No, problem! I'm :zipit: my mouth on the :dork2: comment. I promised to be nice!
    :hahahaha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.