1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agustus&Nigel

Agustus&Nigel (Micro Crab)

Darbie, my micro E, died. We had gotten Darby from the same pet store as Sandy Claws and they had both died within the same week.

Darby was always up and moving; the cave and shells was his favorite things to climb on. Agustus and Darwin liked to hang out with Darby a lot of the time. It was kind of funny when Nigel and Darby sat right next to eachother, it looked like Godzilla and a person standing next to eachother. Darby was the friendliest crab that I have had so far. He loved his banana and berrie mix, he'd always eat that before trying some of the vegitables, meats, krill, or bloodworms I gave him. Although he did like the blood worms a lot too.

I think Agustus will miss Darby the most but we all will miss you. I hope Hermie Heaven is wonderful!

RIP Darby

2. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I'm really sorry. Darby seems like a really nice hermit crab. It must be really hard to have two losses in the same week. But, now Sandy Claws will have a friend to play with in Hermie Heaven! They're probably have a really fun reunion right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.