1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crabs up for Adoption

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by jeswwjd23, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

i'm still trying to find out how to ship them or how much it'd be, if i am able to ship them i might need some help for payment on shipping.

2. hawkins07

hawkins07 (Micro Crab)

Ok, if you need help I could probably do that!!! No prob! Just let me know!

3. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

I can't get ahold of my cousin so would you be willing to ship the E's ?

4. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

i might but i need to know how to ship and how much it'd cost, i'd might have to have help in shipping, but not sure yet

5. keris hermies

Ok,well let me know.:)

6. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

i'll def, let you know

7. keris hermies

Thanks.:) I;m sorry that you have to give them up.That must be very hard on you.I know I could'nt bare to live with out my little hermies.

8. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

yeah it is. living in Va is really expensive but i love living here, i do know that when i settle down and get married, i will def. get hermit crabs again. but for now i just can't afford them.

9. keris hermies

Ya.My cousin complains all the time!Lol.It is high priced out there.I guess because she's close to D.C. Idk?She has a apartment & they have alot of regulations about Bq on balconies & stuff.Fire hazzards I guess.Lol.

10. keris hermies

You may know her.Do you know a Kelly Brobst?

11. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

i'd doubt i'd know her, the D.C. area is very very big lol

12. keris hermies

Ah.Ok.I thought maybe you would.Lol.She used to work @ bestbuy & daycare center now I belive she is a accountent.(I belive that's how you spell it.)Lol.

13. hawkins07

hawkins07 (Micro Crab)

I hope you find out about the hermies and shipping! I would love to add on to my ever growing family!

14. hawkins07

hawkins07 (Micro Crab)

Hey when are you moving or going to be in Pa? Cuz I guess my aunt has been traveling to New Jersey lately and she might be going soon again. So she could get them for me!

15. Klara Rose

Klara Rose Hi, I'm New Here!

I am just wondering...how many of the E's that u have are micros? The reason i am asking is because i ave a tank with micros, its a 20 long with an addition to the top(which my hermits LOVE) and what makes it even better is that the are all mico and small E's. I would posibly be interested in taking a couple of your tiniest micros and we have a family friend who is VERY interested in micro E's and is having a avery hard time finding ny around here. O yeah, do u have any blue E's???

16. keris hermies

I can't pay shipping!:( My dad won't let me.I'm really sorry.I would love to have 1 or 2 E's.

17. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

where do you live in ny, klara?

i have atleast i think 5 that are micro-teeny sized. all E's of the top of my head i think i have a couple of Blue E's that are Teeny sized, i'd have to look at them to make sure. i'm not in my room. most of my E's are green, blue,grey, a mix of those shades.

i'll try and take pics of them so you can see. but with them being fidgy little buggers, who knows, lol

18. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

i am goin' to ny for a visit August 4th-11th. so i will be driving through PA the 4th and 11th.

19. hawkins07

hawkins07 (Micro Crab)

Hey my aunt has been traveling to New Jersey so maybe she could meet you somewhere

20. heather77

heather77 (Micro Crab)

Hey jeswwjd23 where do you live in virgina. I live in nc I can help you out if you choose to let me. If they are not all giving away. I can adopt a few. would you be willing to drive and meet. I am going to be at wet and wild emerald point this weekend or the next that is not far from the virgina boarder if you would like to meet. I can also pay for shipping if it's not to much if you would rather do it that way. but it may be a couple of weeks before I could. I am busy at school and dont know when I would have the time to get by the post office to see about shipping cost since finals are coming up next week.. You can see a picture of my tank under the pics of crabitats> i wouldnt be able to take all twenty three. I have 11 micros and one jumbo in a 45 gallon I also have two ten gallon tanks. that dont have any in them. I would love to have a straw but I cant find any around here. also I dont know if you would feel comfortable with me taking a straw because I have only been crabbing for 5 months now but I havent lost but two since that time one within 24 hours of bringing him home, the other had limbs missing when I purchased him and I never could get him to become active I lost him the second week I had him. well just let me know what you think . I would accept anything though I could most likely take five or so .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.